My kids absolutely love Roti’s, stuffed with just about anything. In this recipe I used my flat leaf pea shoots that I have grown in NLM “GIY” jars, some left-over roti’s, pea pesto (see recipe link) that I made the previous weekend, fresh veggies I had in my refrigerator and pan-fried chicken fillets. Most of my dishes I make with what I have in my kitchen and that is exactly why I grow my own microgreens at home.
- Flat leaf pea shoots
- Chicken fillets
- Any fresh veggies, like cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, peppers, just about anything… I used crunchy carrots and some steamed broccoli.
- Pesto, see our Pea Shoot Pesto Recipe
- Start by frying the chicken fillets in a pan with some olive oil and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice and cut into strips.
- Then harvest your “peas please” microgreen jar, wash and dry it.
- Fry the roti’s in a non-stick pan.
- Fill the roti with the microgreens, fresh veggies and chicken strips.
- End off by adding generous amounts of pesto for some extra punch