This recipe is healthy and super easy and children loves it to. It is full of tropical fruit flavour and perfect for those days when everyone is on the run and in need of a quick yummy nutrient boost. Grow Your Own Microgreens at Home!! No need to purchase any Green Juice from the store again.
- 1 cup packed (65g) microgreens of your choice
- 1 cup packed (65g) baby spinach
- 1 cup (200g) frozen pineapple pieces
- ½ cup (100g) frozen mango pieces
- ½ banana (60g)
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Wash and spin microgreens and baby spinach and add to blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend everything together until smooth.
- If you prefer a thick juice, you are ready to go.
- If you prefer a thinner more watery juice you can add a handful of ice cubes or water.