Something yummy for our healthy friends, very easy and quick to make, and oh so pretty… perfect for some foodie photos. After you used your microgreen GIY Jar as decor on your on your dinner table, harvest the greens and enjoy!!
- Vegan lentil or flour tortillas
- Tzatziki made with soya yogurt or plain yogurt
- Fresh veggies, we used coloured carrots, cherry tomatoes, black olives
- Spicy Cress & Radish Microgreens from our GIY Home Kits
- Mix together 1 large cucumber peeled and grated. Together with 2/3 cup plain soy yogurt, 2 cloves garlic, minced, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Fill the tortilla with the mix radish microgreens, the fresh veggies and add some Tzatziki sauce. Quick and easy and a winner for the kids lunch boxes or beach snacks.