a Braai Slaai is one of my favourites to make when I have microgreens at home that needs to be harvested. There is just something about using microgreens that you’ve grown yourself, to me, it is super satisfying and give me so much joy…. These little micro greens are rich in nutrients and add so much flavour as to using store bought lettuce. It makes any dish look great, don’t you agree?
- Harvested microgreens of your choice, I used the mix radish microgreens
- Some baby spinach or rocket
- Fresh strawberries or raspberries or both
- Pan roasted pecan nuts or walnuts
- Cubes of feta cheese
- Salt and pepper and balsamic reduction
There is no specific method for making this salad, arrange ingredients on top of the bed of rinsed greens.
End off with seasoning, balsamic reduction and voilà!!